Some noob questions.. - Форум Игроделов
Вс, 05 Май 2024, 02:25 

Приветствую Вас Гость Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум Игроделов » FPS CREATOR COMMUNITY (СООБЩЕСТВО) » ВОПРОСЫ и ОТВЕТЫ, ПОМОЩЬ » Some noob questions.. (I'm new ...)
Some noob questions..
fpscreatorfanДата: Сб, 19 Апр 2014, 18:12 | Сообщение # 1
Нет аватара

Награды: 0
Статус: Offline
Hi to all I'm new to the forum and I dont speak russian ...so I write in english ( my bad english LOL)

Due I'm new to fps creator I'll do mayb some stupid question but they are important to me LOL

I want to know if there a way to have all fantastic effects like I saw into xploid mod a lo of time ago (like Time of Day, dynamic shadows ,etc) into current version of fps creator.( I'm using 120 b.114 now) with or without any mod so we can use lastest version of fps creator with awesome grahpic effects

apart that I want to know if there is a RAPID and FOR NOOB way to apply officals model pack 53 animations to other characters I can downlaod on the forum or I can buy on the net....

thanks in advance and sorry again for my bad english..

СообщениеHi to all I'm new to the forum and I dont speak russian ...so I write in english ( my bad english LOL)

Due I'm new to fps creator I'll do mayb some stupid question but they are important to me LOL

I want to know if there a way to have all fantastic effects like I saw into xploid mod a lo of time ago (like Time of Day, dynamic shadows ,etc) into current version of fps creator.( I'm using 120 b.114 now) with or without any mod so we can use lastest version of fps creator with awesome grahpic effects

apart that I want to know if there is a RAPID and FOR NOOB way to apply officals model pack 53 animations to other characters I can downlaod on the forum or I can buy on the net....

thanks in advance and sorry again for my bad english..

Автор - fpscreatorfan
Дата добавления - 19 Апр 2014 в 18:12
Форум Игроделов » FPS CREATOR COMMUNITY (СООБЩЕСТВО) » ВОПРОСЫ и ОТВЕТЫ, ПОМОЩЬ » Some noob questions.. (I'm new ...)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:
Загрузка...

Game Creating CommUnity © 2009 - 2024