Import models from other...English Version - Форум Игроделов
Сб, 18 Май 2024, 09:43 

Приветствую Вас Гость Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум Игроделов » FPS CREATOR COMMUNITY (СООБЩЕСТВО) » FPSCreator ENGLISH COMMUNITY » Import models from other...English Version (Help need Translator or video tutorial)
Import models from other...English Version
Ayria9Дата: Чт, 17 Июн 2010, 12:56 | Сообщение # 1

Награды: 0
Статус: Offline
This is my 1st post but hopefully not my last. I'm having trouble translating this thread: Original Thread I have the 3 programs plus the police file now when i extracted the conv3ds it open's cmd prompt, but then closes and doesn't activate I don't know what happen, I feel lost lol I just want to get this working and most is pronounced in Russian that my little English brain can't compute as much as i would like too with full sentences. sad

Maybe there is someone who can speak English and help me with step by step tutorial or video on converting other file formats 3ds and X formats? I'm not asking for much, I think this fits the category also so please help me. smile

СообщениеThis is my 1st post but hopefully not my last. I'm having trouble translating this thread: Original Thread I have the 3 programs plus the police file now when i extracted the conv3ds it open's cmd prompt, but then closes and doesn't activate I don't know what happen, I feel lost lol I just want to get this working and most is pronounced in Russian that my little English brain can't compute as much as i would like too with full sentences. sad

Maybe there is someone who can speak English and help me with step by step tutorial or video on converting other file formats 3ds and X formats? I'm not asking for much, I think this fits the category also so please help me. smile

Автор - Ayria9
Дата добавления - 17 Июн 2010 в 12:56
ЛевшаДата: Чт, 17 Июн 2010, 14:35 | Сообщение # 2
Черный Волк

Награды: 30
Ayria9 Use 3DSMax + Panda exporter

X.cor.R (Prologue)

СообщениеAyria9 Use 3DSMax + Panda exporter

Автор - Левша
Дата добавления - 17 Июн 2010 в 14:35
RomanosovДата: Чт, 17 Июн 2010, 14:43 | Сообщение # 3
Нет аватара

Награды: 11
Now my investigations in 3D and FPSC sphere have some results, such as I succeeded to import transport model (cars, tanks etc. Also I made a tank a character, arm it with a bazooka and I succeeded to imitate working efficient tank.) and objects (pipes, crates, barrels etc. By the way, they extremely effective explode, if you assign "dynamic" property. That's why it's time to share some experience. cool
First I explain you simple method of converting .3ds models to .X format, which can be readout by FPSC.
Lesson one.
You need 3 programs (2 are necessary, 3rd in case):
CONV_3dsconv3ds
MakeEntitiesFromXFiles
DDS Converter
Download them. Also you need any 3ds model, for example, this police car:
PolCar
Download it, too. Preparing is completed.
Let's begin converting our model.
Extract archives which you downloaded, past a file "CONV_3ds" in C:\ directiory (disk C). In the same directory past a file ****.3ds - model for converting.
In that case it's PolCar.3ds
Then open "start" menu -> run, open command line, there type next: C:\conv3ds -A PolCar.3ds, press Enter key. And in C:\ directory appears a file "PolCar.X".
Now we've a first file for creating FPSC entity!
And now we need a texture, you also can find it in PolCar.rar named as PolCar.tga.
So, we have two versions of texturing, optimal variant is .dds format, but if we want to see on our entity keeping shotholes, you should "leave in peace" a .tga texture, but both textures (tga and dds) will be active.
Next for your choice you may convert your texture to necessary format using "DDS converter".
Now we have everything for creating an entity, model and texture for it.
Next:
Copy 3 files from makeentitiesfromXfiles archive to your FPSCreator directory.
Copy model and texture this directory: FPSCreator\files\entitybank\user\
Then run MakeentitiesfromXfiles.exe and set our model following program instructions.
Setting of model will in the next lesson. cool

P.S. Ayria9, I'm not very good at my English biggrin But you may correct me.

СообщениеNow my investigations in 3D and FPSC sphere have some results, such as I succeeded to import transport model (cars, tanks etc. Also I made a tank a character, arm it with a bazooka and I succeeded to imitate working efficient tank.) and objects (pipes, crates, barrels etc. By the way, they extremely effective explode, if you assign "dynamic" property. That's why it's time to share some experience. cool
First I explain you simple method of converting .3ds models to .X format, which can be readout by FPSC.
Lesson one.
You need 3 programs (2 are necessary, 3rd in case):
CONV_3dsconv3ds
MakeEntitiesFromXFiles
DDS Converter
Download them. Also you need any 3ds model, for example, this police car:
PolCar
Download it, too. Preparing is completed.
Let's begin converting our model.
Extract archives which you downloaded, past a file "CONV_3ds" in C:\ directiory (disk C). In the same directory past a file ****.3ds - model for converting.
In that case it's PolCar.3ds
Then open "start" menu -> run, open command line, there type next: C:\conv3ds -A PolCar.3ds, press Enter key. And in C:\ directory appears a file "PolCar.X".
Now we've a first file for creating FPSC entity!
And now we need a texture, you also can find it in PolCar.rar named as PolCar.tga.
So, we have two versions of texturing, optimal variant is .dds format, but if we want to see on our entity keeping shotholes, you should "leave in peace" a .tga texture, but both textures (tga and dds) will be active.
Next for your choice you may convert your texture to necessary format using "DDS converter".
Now we have everything for creating an entity, model and texture for it.
Next:
Copy 3 files from makeentitiesfromXfiles archive to your FPSCreator directory.
Copy model and texture this directory: FPSCreator\files\entitybank\user\
Then run MakeentitiesfromXfiles.exe and set our model following program instructions.
Setting of model will in the next lesson. cool

P.S. Ayria9, I'm not very good at my English biggrin But you may correct me.

Автор - Romanosov
Дата добавления - 17 Июн 2010 в 14:43
Форум Игроделов » FPS CREATOR COMMUNITY (СООБЩЕСТВО) » FPSCreator ENGLISH COMMUNITY » Import models from other...English Version (Help need Translator or video tutorial)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:
Загрузка...

Game Creating CommUnity © 2009 - 2024