CoZ's X-Tasy MOD Released - Форум Игроделов
Сб, 18 Май 2024, 10:30 

Приветствую Вас Гость Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум Игроделов » FPS CREATOR COMMUNITY (СООБЩЕСТВО) » FPSCreator ENGLISH COMMUNITY » CoZ's X-Tasy MOD Released (CoZ's X-Tasy MOD Released)
CoZ's X-Tasy MOD Released
krystcla5Дата: Вс, 14 Фев 2010, 20:44 | Сообщение # 1
VIPuser

Награды: 2
Статус: Offline
This 'MOD' Is based on the ENB Series GFX Mod For flat out 2 (Made by Boris Vorontsov). It was then altered and adapted for FPSC
*Non Commercial Use only!. If you wish to use this Mod in a commercial product, you must email the original author for permission

* For optimum performance, you should use this MOD in conjunction with 'Ply's' MOD.

Yes..you read right..I am releasing my FPSC GFX Mod (codenamed X-Tasy) to the community. I came to this decision after realising that I have taken alot from various TGC Froum users over the years, without giving much back in return, So as a little present for you all..Here is my GFX MOD.
License
Non Commercial use Only.

This Mod Includes (already):
*Bloom
*Ambiance occlusion
*Motion Blur
*Per Pixel lighting
*Reflection and refraction of light or metal surfaces (e.e weapons)
*Environment bump
*Shadow smoothing and blending
*SSAO Filtering
*Anti aliasing and AF settings
*Contast adjust and adaption

Working on:
*Depth of Field
*Heat Haze
*New Bumpbone shader (Thats nearly done)

Screen:
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=137940&b=21

Outstanding issues
*Ad text shows in left corner for 3 secconds when Mod is activated(This is because it is based on the EnB Mod for Flat out 2). This can be fixed by deleting this text from the .dll. I forgot to do this when adapting, and I now don't have time to correct it, so could someone please sort this out then re-upload)

*Current Key Combo for MOD activation within game is Shift+F12. Again someone is welcome to alter this to a better key combo, or delete the key conbo. Please let me know when you do this

Note: You MUST! Have shaders enabled when using this MOD.

Version list for X-Tasy
*Version 0.85:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=5d40e92ed4b12340d2db6fb9a8902bda

СообщениеThis 'MOD' Is based on the ENB Series GFX Mod For flat out 2 (Made by Boris Vorontsov). It was then altered and adapted for FPSC
*Non Commercial Use only!. If you wish to use this Mod in a commercial product, you must email the original author for permission

* For optimum performance, you should use this MOD in conjunction with 'Ply's' MOD.

Yes..you read right..I am releasing my FPSC GFX Mod (codenamed X-Tasy) to the community. I came to this decision after realising that I have taken alot from various TGC Froum users over the years, without giving much back in return, So as a little present for you all..Here is my GFX MOD.
License
Non Commercial use Only.

This Mod Includes (already):
*Bloom
*Ambiance occlusion
*Motion Blur
*Per Pixel lighting
*Reflection and refraction of light or metal surfaces (e.e weapons)
*Environment bump
*Shadow smoothing and blending
*SSAO Filtering
*Anti aliasing and AF settings
*Contast adjust and adaption

Working on:
*Depth of Field
*Heat Haze
*New Bumpbone shader (Thats nearly done)

Screen:
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=137940&b=21

Outstanding issues
*Ad text shows in left corner for 3 secconds when Mod is activated(This is because it is based on the EnB Mod for Flat out 2). This can be fixed by deleting this text from the .dll. I forgot to do this when adapting, and I now don't have time to correct it, so could someone please sort this out then re-upload)

*Current Key Combo for MOD activation within game is Shift+F12. Again someone is welcome to alter this to a better key combo, or delete the key conbo. Please let me know when you do this

Note: You MUST! Have shaders enabled when using this MOD.

Version list for X-Tasy
*Version 0.85:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=5d40e92ed4b12340d2db6fb9a8902bda

Автор - krystcla5
Дата добавления - 14 Фев 2010 в 20:44
Форум Игроделов » FPS CREATOR COMMUNITY (СООБЩЕСТВО) » FPSCreator ENGLISH COMMUNITY » CoZ's X-Tasy MOD Released (CoZ's X-Tasy MOD Released)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:
Загрузка...

Game Creating CommUnity © 2009 - 2024