**The Offical Fenix Mod Manual & Guide** - Форум Игроделов
Сб, 18 Май 2024, 07:03 

Приветствую Вас Гость Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум Игроделов » FPS CREATOR COMMUNITY (СООБЩЕСТВО) » FPSCreator ENGLISH COMMUNITY » **The Offical Fenix Mod Manual & Guide**
**The Offical Fenix Mod Manual & Guide**
krystcla5Дата: Пн, 15 Фев 2010, 20:00 | Сообщение # 1
VIPuser

Награды: 2
Статус: Offline
Hi,

I know a lot of people have been asking for this and so after a chat with HockeyKid I've drawn up the beginnings of the Fenix Mod Manual. HockeyKid and I feel it's best to run a separate thread for the manual to keep the main thread free for bug reports and nice comments.

So, that said, I'll be running and maintaining the manual for the time being so please address any issues you have with it to this thread and only this thread.

The manual is a living document, I.E. It will grow as Fenix Mod does. To date it outlines all of the scripting actions and conditions featured in the soon to be released V1.1. This includes the following:

Fenix Mod.
Horror Mod.
XR Mod.
RPG Mod.
AirMod.

I'm currently looking for contributions of sample scripts and tutorials for all of the commands, I will be adding some of my own but there are lot of new commands and if it's left to me you could be waiting several years for them all to be covered

So, the offical version is attached as a .rar folder, this includes the manual pdf and the necessary files for running RPG mod.

Enjoy and we hope that this will be useful to all Fenix Mod users.

Latest update February 11th 2010

Прикрепления: Fenix_Mod_Manua.rar (448.5 Kb)

СообщениеHi,

I know a lot of people have been asking for this and so after a chat with HockeyKid I've drawn up the beginnings of the Fenix Mod Manual. HockeyKid and I feel it's best to run a separate thread for the manual to keep the main thread free for bug reports and nice comments.

So, that said, I'll be running and maintaining the manual for the time being so please address any issues you have with it to this thread and only this thread.

The manual is a living document, I.E. It will grow as Fenix Mod does. To date it outlines all of the scripting actions and conditions featured in the soon to be released V1.1. This includes the following:

Fenix Mod.
Horror Mod.
XR Mod.
RPG Mod.
AirMod.

I'm currently looking for contributions of sample scripts and tutorials for all of the commands, I will be adding some of my own but there are lot of new commands and if it's left to me you could be waiting several years for them all to be covered

So, the offical version is attached as a .rar folder, this includes the manual pdf and the necessary files for running RPG mod.

Enjoy and we hope that this will be useful to all Fenix Mod users.

Latest update February 11th 2010

Автор - krystcla5
Дата добавления - 15 Фев 2010 в 20:00
Форум Игроделов » FPS CREATOR COMMUNITY (СООБЩЕСТВО) » FPSCreator ENGLISH COMMUNITY » **The Offical Fenix Mod Manual & Guide**
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:
Загрузка...

Game Creating CommUnity © 2009 - 2024